Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Armstrong
Dr. Alan Armstrong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Saint Mary`s Health Care and Saint Mary's Health Care Grand Rapids. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Armstrong has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Armstrong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. George Costin
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Bruce Springer
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi37
Dr. Vernon Proctor
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi25