A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Askenase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Askenase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askenase
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Askenase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Askenase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Askenase graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Askenase has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Askenase MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Askenase practice?
- Dr. Alan Askenase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Askenase practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.