A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Askenase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Askenase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askenase
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Askenase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Askenase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Askenase graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Askenase has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Askenase MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Askenase practice?
- Dr. Alan Askenase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Askenase practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.