A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Askenase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Askenase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Askenase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Askenase graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Askenase has 22 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Askenase MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Askenase practice?
- Dr. Alan Askenase has 14 office locations.
Dr. Alan Askenase practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Woodbury, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.