A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Askinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Askinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Askinas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Askinas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Askinas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Michael Askinas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Askinas practice?
- Dr. Alan Askinas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Askinas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Downingtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Downingtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.