Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Askinas
Dr. Alan Askinas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, PA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Askinas is affiliated with Chester County Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Askinas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Alan Askinas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.
Dr. Manuel Ferreira
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
West Chester, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Lydia Slavish
Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Chester, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Deanna Brasile
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
West Chester, PA 0 mi18