A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Marks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marks has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan B Marks MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Marks practice?
- Dr. Alan Marks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Marks practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Leominster, MA and Ayer, MA.
See Concord Internists and Concord Rheumatologists.