A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Marks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marks has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan B Marks MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Marks practice?
- Dr. Alan Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Marks practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Concord, MA.
See Concord Internists and Concord Rheumatologists.