A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Moy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Moy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Moy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Brent Moy MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Moy practice?
- Dr. Alan Moy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Moy practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Pulmonologists.