A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Moy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moy
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Moy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Brent Moy MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Moy practice?
- Dr. Alan Moy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Moy practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Pulmonologists.