A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Patterson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Patterson, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Genital Warts
- HPV Type 16 (Human Papillomavirus)
- HPV Type 18 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Infection
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bruce Patterson MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Alan Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Patterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Coral Springs Endocrinologists.