A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Patterson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Patterson, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Patterson MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Patterson practice?
- Dr. Alan Patterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Patterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Boca Raton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.