A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Patterson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Patterson, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Genital Warts
- HPV Type 16 (Human Papillomavirus)
- HPV Type 18 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Infection
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bruce Patterson MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Alan Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Patterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Coral Springs Endocrinologists.