Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Best Gynecologist Boca Raton show details Best Gynecologist Boca Raton
by Maria M. on Aug 27th, 2015

Dr. Patterson delivered my two daughters 2013 and 2015. He is very professional and Knows what he is doing. He is my doctor for over 10 years and I highly recommend to anybody that is in need of an excellent Gynecologist. You will be in great hands!

by Silvana Santos on Jun 30th, 2015

He is a great doctor surrounded by a great staff!

by Elisa B. on Jun 27th, 2015

Dr. Patterson and his Staff are very professional and caring! I strongly recommend him. I had a weekend medical incident and Dr. Patterson returned my call promptly (within a couple of minutes), took care of my situation, and saved me from having to check into the ER!!! Furthermore, Dr. Patterson then called me a couple of times during the weekend to follow up. This, you don't find nowadays.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Tina Feinberg on Jun 10th, 2015

Have been with this Dr 10 years always found him to be helpful .

Patient show details Patient
May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Patterson was excellent for the birth of our children. I was a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Patterson was always very attentive to our concerns. During the birth he is very calm and in control. I have been a RN for 20 years and would recommend Dr. Patterson to anyone.

May 19th, 2015

Awesome and very caring Dr!!!

Apr 1st, 2015

Dr. Patterson walked me through my pregnancy step by step and answered any questions that I had. When I had any concerns with my pregnancy, he was very prompt to get me in to the office.

by Andrea Stocking on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Patterson has been my doctor for about 3 years, and he has always been courteous and professional. He delivered our first child, a healthy, beautiful baby girl, in Dec. 2013. I recommend him to friends, and will continue to see him for our future children.

Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Patterson is vert attentive and answers all of my questions. He is easily available if I have any issues.

Best show details Best
by no name on Aug 27th, 2013

He is the best...I would highly recommend him to every women...

BEST OB/GYN EVER! show details BEST OB/GYN EVER!
Feb 18th, 2013

As a first time mom, I would highly recommend Dr. Patterson to everyone. I was scared and apprehensive as this was my first pregnancy. Dr. Patterson always took the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my questions whether it was during my appointment or in between. I had a great birthing experience and delivery as Dr. Patterson was there every step of the way, and I liked the fact that I saw only him the entire time. He explained everything that I should expect post delivery. His staff was extremely nice every visit and very helpful explaining my insurance to me and was very good at drawing my blood. He always ran on time and was always very calm and reassuring when I was worried. I would highly recommend him to anyone for Ob and Gyn care, especially first time moms.

Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Alan Patterson and his staff were very pleasant. The staff took the time and explained my insurance benefits to me. Dr. Patterson's office ran on time, he is a solo practice which is nice because everytime I go I am guaranteed to see him. Dr. Patterson took the time and explained everything to me in detail. I am very pleased that I chose him for my OB/GYN and will refer my friends to him.

Jun 20th, 2012

Amazing doctor! Very patient in answering all my questions and very knowledgeable. Small practice, a one of a kind experience these days. Being a high risk pregnancy I would greatly recommend him.The staff was wonderful as well!

Apr 20th, 2012

Dr. Alan Patterson was very nice and took the time to listen to every concern that I was having at the time of my appointment.The staff at Dr. Pattersons office was very helpful and went out of there way to assist me.

Wonderful Doctor!! show details Wonderful Doctor!!
Mar 25th, 2012

I have to say that find a doctor like Dr. Patterson is a hard to find these days. He spends time answering questions, and if he may seems all over the place when he's talking, it's because he constantly thinking about everything as a medical professional to give you the best advice possible. Dr Patterson became my OB with my second child because my other OB never saw me when I was pregnant with my first child. I kept seeing PA's or other doctors. I have to say when I switched to Patterson I saw him every time and that is exactly what I wanted! I had a planned c-section with my second child that went very well. Dr Patterson and the assisting surgeon did a great job with the delivery and on my incision. Dr Patterson also performed an excellent circumcision on my son (which I was worried about beforehand). Now my children are a older and I decided to have the Adiana done (tubal), and so far so good!

Apr 26th, 2011

Excellent Doctor? Very caring and always on-call for his patients.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Karen Evans on May 17th, 2010

I have used Dr. Patterson for 8 years. I have seen him at both of his offices in Coral Springs and Boca Raton, FL.I trust him implicitly. I now live in Miami but make the drive to his locations because of the great care he has given me in the past.

A Rare Find In Today's Medical World!!!! show details A Rare Find In Today's Medical World!!!!
by bernadette37 on May 6th, 2009

What a find to have found a doctor who is still in solo practice. Always listens intently to my questions and concerns and then responds with appropriate treatment. Any emergency phone calls after hours were always returned within minutes. I always feel confident knowing I am in the best possible hands with Dr. Patterson. I give my highest recommendations!!

Apr 13th, 2009

Knowledgeable, patient, professional, gentle

Jul 27th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Competent doctor!: Great surgeon, nice staff, plush office. Dressing rooms in the exam rooms!!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Alan Patterson show details Alan Patterson
by Citysearch User on Jul 6th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

As a somewhat new resident to the area, I was very pleasantly surprised to find myself being offered a same day appointment in this practice...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com