Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Best  |  show details
by no name on Aug 27th, 2013

He is the best...I would highly recommend him to every women...

|  BEST OB/GYN EVER!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

As a first time mom, I would highly recommend Dr. Patterson to everyone. I was scared and apprehensive as this was my first pregnancy. Dr. Patterson always took the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my questions whether it was during my appointment or in between. I had a great birthing experience and delivery as Dr. Patterson was there every step of the way, and I liked the fact that I saw only him the entire time. He explained everything that I should expect post delivery. His staff was extremely nice every visit and very helpful explaining my insurance to me and was very good at drawing my blood. He always ran on time and was always very calm and reassuring when I was worried. I would highly recommend him to anyone for Ob and Gyn care, especially first time moms.

Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Alan Patterson and his staff were very pleasant. The staff took the time and explained my insurance benefits to me. Dr. Patterson's office ran on time, he is a solo practice which is nice because everytime I go I am guaranteed to see him. Dr. Patterson took the time and explained everything to me in detail. I am very pleased that I chose him for my OB/GYN and will refer my friends to him.

Jun 20th, 2012

Amazing doctor! Very patient in answering all my questions and very knowledgeable. Small practice, a one of a kind experience these days. Being a high risk pregnancy I would greatly recommend him.The staff was wonderful as well!

|  TERRIBLE! Disorganized, horrible customer service, strange folks  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

Never in my life have I gone to such an unfriendly, ugly, horrible office. And the doctor is a completely neurotic, strange, unhappy, odd person and we waited 2 hours and he had no other patients! This goes down as the strangest office visit I've ever experienced before in my life. Run! Don't waste your time. The other reviews are probably from his family and friends helping him.

Apr 20th, 2012

Dr. Alan Patterson was very nice and took the time to listen to every concern that I was having at the time of my appointment.The staff at Dr. Pattersons office was very helpful and went out of there way to assist me.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

I have to say that find a doctor like Dr. Patterson is a hard to find these days. He spends time answering questions, and if he may seems all over the place when he's talking, it's because he constantly thinking about everything as a medical professional to give you the best advice possible. Dr Patterson became my OB with my second child because my other OB never saw me when I was pregnant with my first child. I kept seeing PA's or other doctors. I have to say when I switched to Patterson I saw him every time and that is exactly what I wanted! I had a planned c-section with my second child that went very well. Dr Patterson and the assisting surgeon did a great job with the delivery and on my incision. Dr Patterson also performed an excellent circumcision on my son (which I was worried about beforehand). Now my children are a older and I decided to have the Adiana done (tubal), and so far so good!

|  RUN!!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

We got there, the door was locked. We waited over an hour and only one patient was in front of us. This guy is neurotic and was out of it. I had to point things out to him in my chart even though it was right in front of him. Like he barely glanced at the full notes. Even in the important things where it was very clearly stated. Then if you say you have one thing, he goes into a tangent about how alarming it all is. This is NOT a soothing guy; he needs to go get his own head clear to become a healthier doctor...seems scattered and very afraid of a lawsuit? it's very strange.

Apr 26th, 2011

Excellent Doctor? Very caring and always on-call for his patients.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Karen Evans on May 17th, 2010

I have used Dr. Patterson for 8 years. I have seen him at both of his offices in Coral Springs and Boca Raton, FL.I trust him implicitly. I now live in Miami but make the drive to his locations because of the great care he has given me in the past.

|  A Rare Find In Today's Medical World!!!!  |  show details
by bernadette37 on May 6th, 2009

What a find to have found a doctor who is still in solo practice. Always listens intently to my questions and concerns and then responds with appropriate treatment. Any emergency phone calls after hours were always returned within minutes. I always feel confident knowing I am in the best possible hands with Dr. Patterson. I give my highest recommendations!!

Apr 13th, 2009

Knowledgeable, patient, professional, gentle

Jul 27th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Competent doctor!: Great surgeon, nice staff, plush office. Dressing rooms in the exam rooms!!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Alan Patterson  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 6th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

As a somewhat new resident to the area, I was very pleasantly surprised to find myself being offered a same day appointment in this practice...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com