Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jun 11th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Patterson for almost 20 years now. He's very thorough and efficient and I appreciate how he always personally calls with results. I had an after-hours emergency once and he not only called me back within minutes, but called twice more that evening to make sure my condition hadn't worsened and worked me in for first thing the next morning. I'd recommend him to any woman.

Apr 11th, 2016

Dr Patterson delivered my baby...healthy c-section baby! throughout my care everything was always explained and all my questions were answered. Anytime there was follow up needed, Dr. Patterson himself called to discuss! How many doctors can u say that about? I'm very happy with my ob/gyn.

Great OB show details Great OB
by Andrea Stocking on Feb 24th, 2016

Dr. Patterson delivered our two healthy babies. The first was an emergency C-section, the second a scheduled C-section. I have always received efficient, personable and thorough care from Dr. Patterson. I recommend him to friends, and they have been happy with his care as well.

by Raquel Bliffeld on Feb 24th, 2016

Great doctor. Takes the time to explain everything and is very thorough. Happy to be his patient.

by Pam on Feb 19th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Patterson for almost 3 years now and have had a great experience. He was my doctor during my first and only pregnancy and as a first time mom I had quite a few incidents in which I freaked out and called to express my concerns. Doctor Patterson was very accessible, always responded promptly, and was always very cautious in my care. I truly felt that I was in the best hands possible and it was comforting to count on his knowledge and expertise. Also, his staff is very welcoming, friendly and professional, and they always remember me and my son. I am so glad to have found his practice!

by Claudia S. on Feb 9th, 2016

Dr. Patterson recently delivered my first baby via C-section and did an amazing job. I really enjoyed my appointments with the doctor and his staff as they were very nice, knowledgeable, attentive and thorough. Following my delivery, I put a message into Dr. Patterson a few times with questions after hours and he returned my call immediately. I plan to use Dr. Patterson for any future deliveries and would recommend him to anyone.

Rude, rushed and rough :( show details Rude, rushed and rough :(
Jan 4th, 2016

Do not go to this doctor.

Rude, abrasive, inconsiderate, and physically rough! show details Rude, abrasive, inconsiderate, and physically rough!
Jan 4th, 2016

The most disempowering interaction I have ever had with any medical care provider. He was condescending, dismissive, and downright rude. He is very opinionated, judgmental, and careless of womens feelings about their female problems and/or issues. I felt rushed in my appointment and did not feel like my cares were being addressed. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Rushed appointment show details Rushed appointment
Dec 5th, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Patterson and was soooo excited because of all the amazing reviews I read about him. I was running late and they took me anyway, which was very much appreciated. I got there 20 minutes late, so I had to wait about an hour and a half before I was seen. However, as soon as the doctor came in, he didn't even sit down. He stood up by the door and spoke the whole time. He asked me questions and cut me off while giving my answers. He was obviously very rushed and told me that. I still don't think that is a reason to treat any patient in the manner. He decided to do a quick "feel around" and it was the first painful PAP I have ever done in my life...I have never screamed before. He decided to take it slow after that; I think he knew he was way too forceful. When the exam was over, he basically opened the door, backed out of the room still talking and closed the door before I even had a chance to respond to what he was saying...I almost wanted to cry. I am NOT an emotional person. I felt very let down with the way I was "handled", especially as a new patient. He didn't smile, he wasn't personable, he didn't give me the feeling that I was good hands at all. I felt like I was an annoyance and impediment to his work day. I probably spent no more than 4 minutes with him. I have another appointment in 2 weeks and I will give it another shot, as I really really want him to be my doctor. Unfortunately, if I get the same experience, I will have to look for a new ob/gyn. All of you other ladies are very lucky and fortunate to have found a great ob/gyn, that's great. Hopefully, I can have this experience with him for my next appointment and chalk this one up to just a bad day.

by G.L.A. on Oct 17th, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Patterson for almost 30 years. Hope to continue for as long as possible.A caring, more than capable professional.

by Alissa B on Oct 8th, 2015

Dr Patterson and staff were accessible and professional throughout both of my pregnancies. I also like that he is the only doctor so you know you will always see him. I called him on a Friday night at 3am because my water broke and he called me back right away and met me at the hospital. I would highly recommend Dr Patterson and his office!

Dr. Patterson the best OBGYN around show details Dr. Patterson the best OBGYN around
by Melissa Flora on Oct 6th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Patterson for over 15 years. He not only has incredible bedside manor you will feel true compassion and comfort. He recently delivered my little girl and him being there made me feel very comfortable and at ease the whole way through it. It is very hard to find a good OB doctor well I found a great one! He has two offices for convenience one in Coral Springs the other in Boca raton. I highly recommend Dr.Patterson to every woman looking to feel comfortable and knowing your in good hands with a skilled comforting Doctor like Dr . Patterson.

Oct 5th, 2015

Dr Patterson delivered both of my boys. The last one was a month ago and I recommend him to everyone. The doctors visits are always ontime, staff is friendly and professional. He is extremely knowledgeable and always ensures your comfort and cares about your choices. He is prompt and always available for questions and in case of emergency and make you feel at ease. He follows up in every step of the way, even after the baby is born which is a nice touch .

BEST ob/gyn show details BEST ob/gyn
by Maria K on Sep 28th, 2015

I highly recommend Doctor Patterson to every female!! I have been his patient for over 13 years now, and he delivered my two healthy daughters. (2012 and 2015) he is extremely knowledgeable and always goes above and beyond to make sure his patients are healthy and well taken care of. It is so hard to find a doctor as compassionate as he is, and even more rare to have the same doctor involved in each step of your care along the way. Most practices you only see nurses or midwives now a days. Dr Patterson truly is down to earth, genuine, smart and caring. I never do reviews but I had to get this one out there because he deserves it! If your reading this, don't hesitate... Make your appointment :)

Dedicated and trustworthy OBGYN show details Dedicated and trustworthy OBGYN
by K. White-Webster on Sep 23rd, 2015

Very good OBGYN who delivered our daughter by C-section. Dr Patterson is thorough and took the time to explain procedures well highlighting pros and cons and never seemed to be in a hurry. He is gentle, courteous, emanates a sense of trust and respects the patient's request. I highly recommend Dr. Patterson as an OBGYN to women whom wish to receive dedicated prenatal care from an experienced OBGYN who follows through to completion.

Sep 22nd, 2015

My daughter and I have been patients of Dr. Patterson for many years. He delivered my grandson and always remained courteous, professional and caring. I would recommend him without hesitation!

by Zenobia Sugrim on Sep 18th, 2015

I was recommended to Dr. Patterson half way through my pregnancy when I had a change in my insurance and needed a doctor in network. Dr Patterson did not hesitate to take me in at 20weeks. He made sure that I was able to deliver at my desired hospital and went to great lengths to do so. He monitored my health and made sure I was given the proper care I needed to have a healthy pregnancy. He is very straight forward and takes his practice seriously. Some might be offended by his professional opinions. I on the other hand, respect his professional judgment and I'm very happy with my delivery and state after my 3rd c-section. I was ADVISED by Dr. Patterson for birth control and the severity and consequences of a 4th c-section. Clearly this shows a concerned OBGYN. Great staff to top it off! I would recommend him to anyone.

Sep 16th, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable doctor. Very thorough. Telephoned me personally with my results.

Sep 11th, 2015

He has no personality. Made my pregnancy very stressful. He tried to force me to deliver early and was more concerned about my insurance and if he would get paid even after insurance company verified with him. Never again, I tried to switch but was too far along. His staff on the other hand was nice and after I delivere he told me not to have anymore kids wth!!

Best Gynecologist Boca Raton show details Best Gynecologist Boca Raton
by Maria M. on Aug 27th, 2015

Dr. Patterson delivered my two daughters 2013 and 2015. He is very professional and Knows what he is doing. He is my doctor for over 10 years and I highly recommend to anybody that is in need of an excellent Gynecologist. You will be in great hands!

by Silvana Santos on Jun 30th, 2015

He is a great doctor surrounded by a great staff!

by Elisa B. on Jun 27th, 2015

Dr. Patterson and his Staff are very professional and caring! I strongly recommend him. I had a weekend medical incident and Dr. Patterson returned my call promptly (within a couple of minutes), took care of my situation, and saved me from having to check into the ER!!! Furthermore, Dr. Patterson then called me a couple of times during the weekend to follow up. This, you don't find nowadays.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Tina Feinberg on Jun 10th, 2015

Have been with this Dr 10 years always found him to be helpful .

Patient show details Patient
May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Patterson was excellent for the birth of our children. I was a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Patterson was always very attentive to our concerns. During the birth he is very calm and in control. I have been a RN for 20 years and would recommend Dr. Patterson to anyone.

May 19th, 2015

Awesome and very caring Dr!!!

Apr 1st, 2015

Dr. Patterson walked me through my pregnancy step by step and answered any questions that I had. When I had any concerns with my pregnancy, he was very prompt to get me in to the office.

Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Patterson is vert attentive and answers all of my questions. He is easily available if I have any issues.

Best show details Best
by no name on Aug 27th, 2013

He is the best...I would highly recommend him to every women...

BEST OB/GYN EVER! show details BEST OB/GYN EVER!
Feb 18th, 2013

As a first time mom, I would highly recommend Dr. Patterson to everyone. I was scared and apprehensive as this was my first pregnancy. Dr. Patterson always took the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my questions whether it was during my appointment or in between. I had a great birthing experience and delivery as Dr. Patterson was there every step of the way, and I liked the fact that I saw only him the entire time. He explained everything that I should expect post delivery. His staff was extremely nice every visit and very helpful explaining my insurance to me and was very good at drawing my blood. He always ran on time and was always very calm and reassuring when I was worried. I would highly recommend him to anyone for Ob and Gyn care, especially first time moms.

Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Alan Patterson and his staff were very pleasant. The staff took the time and explained my insurance benefits to me. Dr. Patterson's office ran on time, he is a solo practice which is nice because everytime I go I am guaranteed to see him. Dr. Patterson took the time and explained everything to me in detail. I am very pleased that I chose him for my OB/GYN and will refer my friends to him.

Jun 20th, 2012

Amazing doctor! Very patient in answering all my questions and very knowledgeable. Small practice, a one of a kind experience these days. Being a high risk pregnancy I would greatly recommend him.The staff was wonderful as well!

Apr 20th, 2012

Dr. Alan Patterson was very nice and took the time to listen to every concern that I was having at the time of my appointment.The staff at Dr. Pattersons office was very helpful and went out of there way to assist me.

Wonderful Doctor!! show details Wonderful Doctor!!
Mar 25th, 2012

I have to say that find a doctor like Dr. Patterson is a hard to find these days. He spends time answering questions, and if he may seems all over the place when he's talking, it's because he constantly thinking about everything as a medical professional to give you the best advice possible. Dr Patterson became my OB with my second child because my other OB never saw me when I was pregnant with my first child. I kept seeing PA's or other doctors. I have to say when I switched to Patterson I saw him every time and that is exactly what I wanted! I had a planned c-section with my second child that went very well. Dr Patterson and the assisting surgeon did a great job with the delivery and on my incision. Dr Patterson also performed an excellent circumcision on my son (which I was worried about beforehand). Now my children are a older and I decided to have the Adiana done (tubal), and so far so good!

Apr 26th, 2011

Excellent Doctor? Very caring and always on-call for his patients.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Karen Evans on May 17th, 2010

I have used Dr. Patterson for 8 years. I have seen him at both of his offices in Coral Springs and Boca Raton, FL.I trust him implicitly. I now live in Miami but make the drive to his locations because of the great care he has given me in the past.

A Rare Find In Today's Medical World!!!! show details A Rare Find In Today's Medical World!!!!
by bernadette37 on May 6th, 2009

What a find to have found a doctor who is still in solo practice. Always listens intently to my questions and concerns and then responds with appropriate treatment. Any emergency phone calls after hours were always returned within minutes. I always feel confident knowing I am in the best possible hands with Dr. Patterson. I give my highest recommendations!!

Apr 13th, 2009