A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Silverberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Silverberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Silverberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bernard Silverberg MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Silverberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Silverberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Silverberg practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Du Quoin, IL.
See Saint Louis Internists.