A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Thomas, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sprains and Strains
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Thomas MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alan Thomas practice?
- Dr. Alan Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lakewood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Lakewood Surgeons and Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeons.