A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Thomas, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Thomas MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alan Thomas practice?
- Dr. Alan Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lakewood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Lakewood Surgeons and Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeons.