Dr. Alan Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 28th, 2016
Pre/Post Care Surgery
Although I never enjoy really going to the Doctors office , as well as, contemplating surgery, Dr. Thomas offered a very well planned approach and exhibited and exceptional value and concern for my overall well being. His expertise was very much appreciated and the surgery went as well as one could expect.

February 22nd, 2015
Great surgeon
He is a wonderful caring doctor. He truly cares about his patients getting well!! a great surgeon!

October 29th, 2014
Excellent Physician and Surgeon
After seeing another doctor for a work related injury for a month and not being satisfied, I transferred my care to DR. Alan Thomas. This was the best decision that I ever made. He talked with me about the best approach for my fractured forearm and provided me with options. He listened to my concerns and addressed each of them. He took the time needed to make sure that I felt that he really cared about my injury and full recovery. We opted for surgery due to the severity of the fracture. The surgery went as anticipated and I feel that I will make a full recovery, thanks to DR Thomas' wonderful skills as a surgeon. There has also been great post surgery follow-up. He made sure that all my questions and concerns after surgery were fully addressed to my full satisfaction. Also, the Puget Sound Orthopaedics facility and the support personnel are wonderful. They were very considerate and professional.

March 7th, 2013
never trust this dr
Dr Alan Thomas accidentally hit a blood vessel in my arm during a (what he said was) simple ulnar nerve repair. After my blood vessel bleed, my arm was so screwed up, I could hardly use it. Dr Thomas mad a promise to me after that, he would handle my pain control himself because he felt very bad for what had happened. So about three years into three different surgeries to the same area with Dr thomas as my surgeon and I still have function loss and sever pain everyday. I believe Dr Thomas will say what he needs to say to gain your trust, then when he screws you up... He sends you to a different Dr, telling you that you can come back to him anytime. You call and say the Dr he sent you to isnt giving you good care and he has his nurse tell you that he wont take you back as a patient. In my opinion Dr Thomas is a good surgeon, but a liar who will screw you up and send you packing.

April 26th, 2012
Excellent physician!
I had wrist pain for about 9 months. I tried acupuncture, laser, rest by using a splint. I finally made an appointment with Dr. Thomas after doing some web research. Dr. Thomas rated high in all categories. He truly lived up to his ratings. Extremely nice, wonderful sense of humor and most important an excellent doctor. I no longer have pain and I would recommend him in a heartbeat!