Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Babb
Dr. Alan Babb, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL, with another office in Montgomery, AL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Babb is affiliated with Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System West Campus and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Babb has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Babb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Sylvia Mcqueen
Montgomery, AL 0.21 mi21
Dr. Joel Bolen
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.39 mi21
Dr. Richard Ginsburg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.42 mi35