A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Babb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Babb, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Babb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Babb BS and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Babb practice?
- Dr. Alan Babb has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Babb practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.