A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bachrach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachrach
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bachrach, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuropsychological evaluations
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachrach graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Bachrach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan F Bachrach MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Bachrach practice?
- Dr. Alan Bachrach has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Bachrach practices Neurology near Mount Juliet, TN.
See Mount Juliet Neurologists.