A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Baer, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Baer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Baer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Baer practice?
- Dr. Alan Baer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Baer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.