A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bahler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahler
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bahler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bahler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahler graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stuart Bahler MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Bahler practice?
- Dr. Alan Bahler has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Bahler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Cardiologists.