A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bahler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bahler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahler graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stuart Bahler MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Bahler practice?
- Dr. Alan Bahler has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Bahler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Cardiologists.