A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Baldridge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldridge graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baldridge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Baldridge practice?
Dr. Alan Baldridge practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Camden Pediatricians, Camden Pediatric Specialists, and Camden Gastroenterologists.