A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Baldridge, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldridge graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baldridge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Drew Baldridge MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Baldridge practice?
- Dr. Alan Baldridge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Baldridge practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Pediatric Specialists.