A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baptist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Baptist, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptist graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Baptist has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baptist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans