A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baptist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Baptist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Baptist, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptist graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Baptist has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Baptist MD and MPH is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Baptist practice?
- Dr. Alan Baptist has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alan Baptist practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists and Ann Arbor Internists.