A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baptist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Baptist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baptist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baptist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Baptist, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptist graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Baptist has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Baptist MD and MPH is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Baptist practice?
- Dr. Alan Baptist has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Baptist practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists and Ann Arbor Internists.