A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Barber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Barber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Prosthesis Failure
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Alan Barber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Barber practice?
- Dr. Frank Barber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Barber practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.