A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baribeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Baribeau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baribeau
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Baribeau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Baribeau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Baribeau graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baribeau has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Baribeau MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Baribeau practice?
- Dr. Alan Baribeau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Baribeau practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.