A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baribeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Baribeau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baribeau
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baribeau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Baribeau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Baribeau graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baribeau has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Baribeau MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Baribeau practice?
- Dr. Alan Baribeau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Baribeau practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.