A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Baribeau is Excellent. Dr. Baribeau has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Baribeau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baribeau graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baribeau has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baribeau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baribeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Baribeau practice?
Dr. Alan Baribeau practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Windcrest, TX and Laredo, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Baribeau, Dr. Allen Baribeau