Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Apr 15th, 2016

Dr. Baribeau is a good DR,. BUT THE WAIT TIME IS TOO LONG.

Oct 2nd, 2015

Dr Baribeau will be performing eye surgery on me later this month. So far I have been extremely pleased with all of the office visits, etc.

Sep 5th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Baribeau. I had RK surgery with Dr. Baribeau over 20 years ago when I was 24 years old. Dr. Baribeau was the only doctor who would operate on my eyes (I was nearly legally blind). All the other doctors turned me away. Since the surgery, I have been able to enjoy a life of good vision. The reason you have to wait a long time in the waiting room is because Dr. Baribeau is the the best doctor in San Antonio, and everybody wants to see him. He does not turn patients away. He sees everyone and spends a lot of time with each patient. Dr. Baribeau is a brilliant man, who even does surgeries on or around major holidays, like Christmas and Thanksgiving, in order to accommodate his patients. He sees patients constantly. He never seems to tire, even though he is constantly working with patients. . Now that my husband has glaucoma, my husband sees Dr. Baribeau after unsatisfactory care from other ophthalmologists. My husband Is also extremely pleased and thankful for the level of care he receives from Dr. Baribeau. Dr. Baribeau has been able to reduce the rate of deterioration of my husband's glaucoma in a way that other doctors could not do. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Baribeau. He is brilliant, talented, kind, and very concerned for his patients well-being. He is passionate about his profession.

If you like to waste a lot of time!!! show details If you like to waste a lot of time!!!
Feb 11th, 2015

My last appointment was at 9;30 am. I still hadn't seen the doctor at 11:15am when I had to leave to go back to work. Before that, I had an appointment for 4:00 pm. I finally saw the doctor at 7:15pm. This is not an exaggeration, these are actual times I spent in his waiting room.

by Happens Every Time on Feb 4th, 2015

Expect your doctors appointment to take up half of your days time.

Im grateful that i was referred to Dr Baribeau. show details Im grateful that i was referred to Dr Baribeau.
May 10th, 2011

I took both of my parents for a regular eye check up and He found some health issues that needed to be addressed by other specialuists as well. Thanks to his diagnos my parents are doing great with their health. I am very confident in him and his extensive experience that i am now having lasik done at his office.