A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Barton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Barton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
- Colorado River Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joseph Barton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Barton practice?
- Dr. Alan Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Barton practices Pediatrics near Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Pediatricians.