A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Baum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Carl Baum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Baum practice?
- Dr. Alan Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Baum practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.