A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Baum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Carl Baum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Baum practice?
- Dr. Alan Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Baum practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.