A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Baum is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Baum practice?
Dr. Alan Baum practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Angleton, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.