A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Beal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Beal, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Beal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Beal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Buffalo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lloyd Beal MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Beal practice?
- Dr. Alan Beal has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Beal practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.