A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bean graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stephens Memorial Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan C Bean MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Bean practice?
- Dr. Alan Bean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Bean practices General Practice near Harrison, ME.
Additional practice locations include: South Portland, ME.
See Harrison General Practitioners.