A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bean
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bean Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bean graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Stephens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Clark Bean MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Bean practice?
- Dr. Alan Bean has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Bean practices General Practice near Auburn, ME.
See Auburn General Practitioners.