A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bean
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bean Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bean graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Stephens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Clark Bean MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Bean practice?
- Dr. Alan Bean has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Bean practices General Practice near Auburn, ME.
See Auburn General Practitioners.