A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Belkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belkin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Belkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Belkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Belkin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Belkin practice?
- Dr. Alan Belkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Belkin practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Primary Care Doctors.