A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Bell MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Bell practice?
- Dr. Alan Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Bell practices Neurology near Hopedale, MA.
See Hopedale Neurologists.