A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Bell practice?
Dr. Alan Bell practices Neurology near Hopedale, MA.
See Hopedale Neurologists.