A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Benedict is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benedict
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Benedict Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Benedict, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Benedict MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Benedict practice?
- Dr. Alan Benedict has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Benedict practices Ophthalmology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Ophthalmologists.