A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Benvenisty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Benvenisty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Benvenisty, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benvenisty graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Benvenisty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benvenisty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Benvenisty practice?
Dr. Alan Benvenisty practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.