Amazing doctor!! show details Amazing doctor!!
by Sophie on May 19th, 2013

The first time took a very long wait, but After that was very quick, he is an EXCELLENT proffessional doctor! Very kind. Highly recommended!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr.Benvenisty is a great professional and a great human being.He performed Carotid Surgery on me.Everything has turned out excellent.I have received excellent and throughfull care,from the DR.as well as his Staff,and I am very thankfull for all.We will always remember him with affection. Patient from Florida, Mayda.

cold show details cold
Jul 14th, 2010

He suppose to be 100 best new york doctors, he jokes around too much. He failed to tell me how to care for my leg instead he mocked me. I don't call this physician a professional, I felt I was a wasted of his time. He didn't explain my condition clear enough I did my research online instead and got a second opinion instead he is a jerk with a blown head. I wouldnot recommend him.

Greeting and best wishes show details Greeting and best wishes
by Lydia Velez ( Figueroa's daughter) lydiaebp@yahoo.com on May 20th, 2010

Hi, Maybe you don't really remember me but I'm eternally grateful for your intervention with my mother during our trip to NYC. To give you a clue "Figueroa daughter" from P.R.Mom will be visiting you soon in June. Thanks alot. Keep up such an excellent job!

American hero show details American hero
by Lorenzo on Sep 10th, 2008

He's a great doctor. My favorite doctor actually.

by Guy on Mar 31st, 2008

Alan is a great doctor.

Great visit show details Great visit
by Phyllis on Jan 16th, 2008