A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gridley Berg DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Berg practice?
- Dr. Alan Berg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Berg practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.