A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gridley Berg DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Berg practice?
- Dr. Alan Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Berg practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.