A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Berger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Berger practice?
Dr. Alan Berger practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.