Aug 22nd, 2016

I have suffered for years with sinus infections. I had had 9 sinus infections in 1 year. My allergist sent me to see Dr Berger. He set me up for sinus surgery. Best thing I did. It has been almost a year and no problems. Very pleased with doctor and all the staff. I would recommend them to others.

Jul 5th, 2016

First visit to office, The office staff was kind, courteous and extremely welcoming. The doctor was professional, attentive, and caring. Top notch operation.

by Gerald Weaver on Jun 15th, 2016

I have been most impressed and pleased after my initial visit, review of diagnostic infor, surgery and follow up treatments. Accurate, thorough and easily understood analysis and progress reports werecshared with me during each interaction. The office staff and associate physicians are to be five starr rated as well.

Life Savers show details Life Savers
by Annmarie Boyes on Jun 8th, 2016

I have been having Chronic Bronchitis for several years every 6 weeks or sooner, was told by my family Dr. to see Dr. Alan S Berger to see what's going on with me getting sinus infections so frequently. Well to my surprise Dr. Berger saw immediately on my cat scan that I had a deviated septum and after my physical exam he saw I had numerous polyps that was blocking the drainage for my sinus cavities! After the need for surgery I am 3 months post op and breathing so clearly no illness or headaches!!!! Dr. Alan S Berger saved my LIFE!

Apr 25th, 2016

Been working w dr Berger since 2004 - he is fabulous! Great care and great support staff!!

by Michael F Durkin on Mar 16th, 2016

What a professional environment ! The results where better than I had hope for. Thank you all !

Supply Planner show details Supply Planner
by Steve Ungvarsky on Feb 17th, 2016

5 star doctor.....best in his field......Dr Berger solved my chronic problem that other ENT doctors could not resolve. Recommend Dr Berger for accurate diagnosis and best treatment. He has special surgical skills than others can not match. Your health is important therefore go to the best.....

by MJB on Feb 8th, 2016

Rid me of sinus condition that I had for years. Everything he told me was true and the results are excellent. I had a 2nd small procedure that rid me of pain in my inner ear that was unrelated to the sinus condition.

TEACHER show details TEACHER
by LAWRENCE HASTINGS on Oct 24th, 2015

Dr Berger and all his staff were professional, courteous, helpful and friendly from the moment I walked in for my first appointment, through the out patient surgery, and the healing afterward, to my final appointment with Dr. Berger.

by anonymous on Oct 15th, 2015

Most of the reviews for Dr. Berger are very favorable and I believe he is a good doctor. Perhaps, I am the exception and perhaps he was having a bad day. He was a little cold and clinical as some doctors can be. I asked a question which he didn't have a clear cut answer for me at first and then the second time I asked, I got an answer. So, was he just tired that day? Oh and by the way, when I asked a final question as he was leaving the room, he looked annoyed. I guess he made up for it by sending out a standard letter after the visit. The letter was a nice touch, signed by him, and probably standard.

by Nancy Zeigler on Aug 19th, 2015

This specialty group has performed with the utmost professionalism, courtesy and has given me excellent care. They have helped me in more ways than one. Not only did Dr. Berger fix my sinus issues, but helped with a hearing deficiency, by having me tested and fitted with hearing aids by an associate affiliated with his office. I am breathing and hearing much better, these days! Would highly recommend him and his staff at the Lansdale, PA office!

Patient show details Patient
by Winifred Hammell on Aug 6th, 2015

Dr. Berger was very encouraging and determined to help me feel better. He was thorough and made me feel confident in his diagnosis. I traveled 73 mile each way to see Dr. Berger. I am very thankful that I did.

by Kevin Halliday on Jul 30th, 2015

Dr. Berger and his associates are courteous and professional and provide excellent care for their patients.

Police Chief / Hatfield Township show details Police Chief / Hatfield Township
by William J. Tierney on May 18th, 2015

Absolutely the best. From my initial consultation through the surgery I was treated like family by the Doctor and his Staff. The end result is I can breathe again. I owe Doctor Berger a debt of gratitude. Well done.

Excellent Medical Care show details Excellent Medical Care
by Dr. L. Greenberg on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Berger is an excellent ENT Specialist

by Alma V. Childs on Dec 16th, 2014

Yes, my care was excellent and very professional and thorough.

by Mark A. Haas on Dec 2nd, 2014

Dr. Berger is an excellent specialist. He immediately and accurately diagnosed my condition and provided the necessary treatment and prescriptions to cure my condition. He is a caring doctor willing to spend time with me to and to answer all of my questions. His office staff is excellent also. Dr. Berger has provided me with excellent care for a number of illnesses over the last 20 years.

Kudos To Dr. Berger and His Team show details Kudos To Dr. Berger and His Team
by John Dyer on Nov 18th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Berger for several years now for various sinus issues. Four years ago Dr. Berger did a fabulous job of resectioning my sinus and alleviated problems that had been plaguing me for many years. Since then, the frequency of sinus infections has diminished greatly. When I do have the rare infection, Dr. Berger and his team are prompt at getting me an appointment and Dr. Berger knows just what regimen of treatment to prescribe to get me back in shape. I've recommended him and his practice to friends and will continue to do so.

An exceptional experience show details An exceptional experience
by Melanie on Nov 11th, 2014

Not only is Dr. Berger an excellent doctor... He has an amazing bedside manner as well as his staff. From day one, I felt like family. Dr. Berger performed a non invasive surgery to relieve my sinus migraines and correct my deviated septum. I am forever grateful.

Nose Surgery show details Nose Surgery
by Stuart Ozer on Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. Berger not only performed the surgery Flawlessly but took the time to make sure I understood everything that was going on. In addition He followed up promptly to insure I was OK. Highly recommended!

Sep 17th, 2014

I had a deviated septum. His office was clean and the staff was extremely pleasant. I can't say enough about him.

Best ENT Doctor to go see show details Best ENT Doctor to go see
by Anna D'Argenio on Sep 9th, 2014

I really enjoyed going to the Berger Henry ENT specialty Group. Everyone was very nice and Pleasant. I felt like he took his time and explained everything. Also, I feel like he does what's best for his patients.. He is also very thorough on everything. Also, the staff was very helpful on helping me get what I need. Ex. I didn't know where to go for my CT Scan . The office found which one would be easiest for me to go to and then they make the Apt for me. I highly recommend my friends and family here.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Bob KLenk on May 14th, 2014

I find Dr. Berger a top notch doctor. He has been treating me and family members for close to 10 years now. The Willow Grove office is run very efficient and I feel my time is never wasted.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Mar 12th, 2014

I am so glad I found Dr Berger, I highly recommend him. He is excellent at what he does, and the staff in the Chestnut Hill office are wonderful.

ENT show details ENT
Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. Berger is an outstanding doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients, their health history and fully evaluate how to treat their health. Dr. Berger performed a septoplasty and rhinoplasty, and I could not be more happy with the outcome of the procedure (4 months later). My nose looks wonderful, and I put myself into the hands of Dr. Berger, who cared for me and made me look wonderful! Wonderful staff as well!

Review of visit with Dr. Berger. show details Review of visit with Dr. Berger.
by Thomas R. Shirley on Feb 18th, 2014

Dr. Berger is an excellent physician. I enjoy seeing him and his diagnosis was spot on and he corrected my problem.

Professionalism show details Professionalism
Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Berger is an exceptional EMT Specialist. Have been a patient for several years and received excellent care.

Willow Grove Office show details Willow Grove Office
by Tim Martin on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Berger has been my ENT Doctor for about eighteen years now. I have cholesteatoma in both of my ears and my first surgery was done by the Air Force and they just made a mess out of my ears. Dr. Berger repaired the damage and has helped to keep my ears in great shape. My daughter had sinus problems and Dr. Berger performed the surgery about 12 years ago and she has never had any problems since the surgery. Because Dr. Berger is well known there are many people seeking his advice and he can be a little short on time with you but he will answer all your questions. When it comes to surgery I hope everyone get a second opinion and get all the facts before someone puts a knife in you. You may or may not need surgery but if you do Dr. Berger is your man!

Dec 22nd, 2013

excellent doctor who made me feel secure, had surgery with him that made me all better in a day!

Amazing Surgeon! show details Amazing Surgeon!
by John Latterner on Nov 19th, 2013

After 10 years plus of rarely being able to breathe out of my nose and not being able to taste food, I am cured. Dr. Alan Berger was referred to me by a past employee of Berger Henry. First off that rarely happens. One year ago I went to another ENT. Didn't feel quite comfortable and pretty much stopped the process. Best decision of my life. You don't realize how much better life can be, until two of your main senses have been restored. I will be forever grateful. Thank you Dr. Berger.

Get a second opinion show details Get a second opinion
Oct 23rd, 2013

The friendly receptionist could not wash away the cold feeling of a production line from start to finish. After approximately a six minute consult, I was booked for surgery. Feeling uneasy, I went for a second opinion to find out everything Dr. Berger told me was wrong and unnessary. The second opinion doctor knew exactly who the "surgery happy" doctor was without me even mentioning his name.

Best decision made... show details Best decision made...
by Kelly on Oct 9th, 2013

The only bad thing I can say is I wish I would have went sooner to see Dr. Berger. Since going to see him about my sinus issues I have had the needed surgery to fix my problems and have been symptom free since. The staff are always friendly and courteous and work with my schedule. Dr. Berger is great and so friendly and takes time to explain things with you. Would recommend this practice over and over.

Phenomenal Physician show details Phenomenal Physician
by Joe D'Alonzo on Oct 9th, 2013

I suffered an injury in high school which resulted in a deviated septum. Over the past 6 years, the injury worsened. This resulted in poor sleep due to snoring and lack of sufficient oxygen. Dr. Berger performed a combined septoplasty/turbinectomy to correct the issue. My snoring is now non-existent, I can take full breaths through my nose, and I am sleeping better than ever. Dr. Berger is a great physician and has dramatically improved my quality of life.

Assembly line show details Assembly line
by Eric on Sep 14th, 2013

It felt like an assembly line, too quick to reccomend surgery, not enough time talking about my problem.

September 04, 2013 show details September 04, 2013
by Joe Stec on Sep 4th, 2013

Have been a regular patient of Dr. Alan Berger's for many years. Originally, he helped me with a radical mastoidectomy on the right side. A few additional surgeries since as well as regular debridments of the cavity have convinced me that Dr. Berger is one of the finest dosctors in the field. In addition to being a talented surgeon, he is a caring and empathetic individual providing outstanding post-op and on-going maintenance care. He listens and responds appropriately (and creatively) to current symtoms. His practice is extraordinarily well-organized. It is easy to make an appointment or coordinate a surgery with an unfailingly capable, helpful, and friendly staff. The office 'dance' is seemlessly choreographed to make everything simple for the patient end-user. I consider myself very fortunate to be under this doctor's care. With great confidence, I heartily endorse Dr. Alan Berger's ENT Specialty practice..

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Berger was able to diagnose and resolve my sinus problem which had persisited for years. After exploring my options, he and his staff resolved the issue quickly and with as little discomfort as possible. Excellent care!

Jun 20th, 2013

My experience was great from start to finish with this practice. I would highly recommended them.

Oct 2nd, 2012

Unfortunately, this doctor performed unnecessary surgery and misdiagnosed my condition. He was very short during the office visits and was extremely quick with jumping on the surgery option.

Beyond a misdiagnosis. show details Beyond a misdiagnosis.
Nov 28th, 2011

Dr(?) Berger diagnosed my mother with TMJ and ordered her to "get a bite-plate." Afterwards she had an MRI (ordered by our ophthalmologist) that found that the parotid mass found in 2006 had returned . As it is still a waiting game trying to rule out diseases such as lymphoma we remain hopeful. We are still grateful for the ophthalmologist that took the time to listen,go through her previous scans, and be an advocate for my mother. I can only imagine the poor people that trusted Dr.Berger thinking they need nothing more than a bite-plate to solve ailments to find it was something more all along. I encourage anyone that is treated by this man to go for a second opinion on whatever it is thats bothering you.

Mar 18th, 2010

Surgery surgery thats all he is interested in