Dr. Alan Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Berger?

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I found Dr. Alan Berger online like many of you reading these testimonials. Dr. Berger repaired a severely damaged septum I had since I was teenager. Immediately following the surgery I left the procedure breathing! But what made the procedure Dr. Berger performed even better was; no swelling, no bruising, no packing, and after leaving I did not need any pain medications! Dr. Berger has the confidence, knowledge, skill, and integrity it takes to be a great doctor and an outstanding surgeon. Keep up the great work Dr. Berger.

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Dr. Berger and his staff took great care of me. I had chronic sinus problems for years.I had surgery about 12 years ago to fix a deviated septum and get things back to normal but it never worked. Following the surgery by Dr. Berger, I stuck to his treatment plan and I am forever grateful. I feel like a new person.

Dr. Alan Berger - Outstanding Results

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Not satisfied with Lehigh Valley ENT's I drove over 65 miles to Willow Grove Pa to visit this doctor. Amazed by the difference and how knowledgeable Dr. Berger was. Told me exactly what was causing my sinus infections and set up a game plan to repair my deviated septum. I'm now post op 3 weeks and can not explain the difference. Major improvement and I can breath so much better now. Best of all my wife says no more snoring. Thank you Dr. Berger & staff. Your team is the BEST! Mike M. Bath, Pa

Outstanding

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I can't begin to thank Dr. Berger enough! He readily identified my problem, developed a course of action and implemented a correction. My deviated nasal septum is no more and for the first time in over 30 years I no longer have continuous sinus headaches. Why didn't I seek out his expertise long before this?? Thank you Dr. Berger for all you have done!

Knowledgeable & Caring

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Berger's office staff are a highly professional and courteous team. The internet appointment set in motion the convenient scheduling. Arriving a bit early, they took me right away to begin the process to accomplish the preliminaries with grace and speed. The appointment with Dr Alan Berger was insightful and understanding, nailing my problem and a process for resolution. In closing the office staff asked how I felt and impressed me as an integral and proud part of this total care work relation with me and my concerns.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I have suffered for years with sinus infections. I had had 9 sinus infections in 1 year. My allergist sent me to see Dr Berger. He set me up for sinus surgery. Best thing I did. It has been almost a year and no problems. Very pleased with doctor and all the staff. I would recommend them to others.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

First visit to office, The office staff was kind, courteous and extremely welcoming. The doctor was professional, attentive, and caring. Top notch operation.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I have been most impressed and pleased after my initial visit, review of diagnostic infor, surgery and follow up treatments. Accurate, thorough and easily understood analysis and progress reports werecshared with me during each interaction. The office staff and associate physicians are to be five starr rated as well.

Life Savers

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I have been having Chronic Bronchitis for several years every 6 weeks or sooner, was told by my family Dr. to see Dr. Alan S Berger to see what's going on with me getting sinus infections so frequently. Well to my surprise Dr. Berger saw immediately on my cat scan that I had a deviated septum and after my physical exam he saw I had numerous polyps that was blocking the drainage for my sinus cavities! After the need for surgery I am 3 months post op and breathing so clearly no illness or headaches!!!! Dr. Alan S Berger saved my LIFE!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Been working w dr Berger since 2004 - he is fabulous! Great care and great support staff!!

Posted on March 16th, 2016

What a professional environment ! The results where better than I had hope for. Thank you all !

Supply Planner

Posted on February 17th, 2016

5 star doctor.....best in his field......Dr Berger solved my chronic problem that other ENT doctors could not resolve. Recommend Dr Berger for accurate diagnosis and best treatment. He has special surgical skills than others can not match. Your health is important therefore go to the best.....