Dr. Alan Berger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Outstanding
I can't begin to thank Dr. Berger enough! He readily identified my problem, developed a course of action and implemented a correction. My deviated nasal septum is no more and for the first time in over 30 years I no longer have continuous sinus headaches. Why didn't I seek out his expertise long before this?? Thank you Dr. Berger for all you have done!

September 13th, 2016
Knowledgeable & Caring
Dr. Berger's office staff are a highly professional and courteous team. The internet appointment set in motion the convenient scheduling. Arriving a bit early, they took me right away to begin the process to accomplish the preliminaries with grace and speed. The appointment with Dr Alan Berger was insightful and understanding, nailing my problem and a process for resolution. In closing the office staff asked how I felt and impressed me as an integral and proud part of this total care work relation with me and my concerns.

August 22nd, 2016
I have suffered for years with sinus infections. I had had 9 sinus infections in 1 year. My allergist sent me to see Dr Berger. He set me up for sinus surgery. Best thing I did. It has been almost a year and no problems. Very pleased with doctor and all the staff. I would recommend them to others.

July 5th, 2016
First visit to office, The office staff was kind, courteous and extremely welcoming. The doctor was professional, attentive, and caring. Top notch operation.

June 15th, 2016
I have been most impressed and pleased after my initial visit, review of diagnostic infor, surgery and follow up treatments. Accurate, thorough and easily understood analysis and progress reports werecshared with me during each interaction. The office staff and associate physicians are to be five starr rated as well.

June 8th, 2016
Life Savers
I have been having Chronic Bronchitis for several years every 6 weeks or sooner, was told by my family Dr. to see Dr. Alan S Berger to see what's going on with me getting sinus infections so frequently. Well to my surprise Dr. Berger saw immediately on my cat scan that I had a deviated septum and after my physical exam he saw I had numerous polyps that was blocking the drainage for my sinus cavities! After the need for surgery I am 3 months post op and breathing so clearly no illness or headaches!!!! Dr. Alan S Berger saved my LIFE!

April 25th, 2016
Been working w dr Berger since 2004 - he is fabulous! Great care and great support staff!!

March 16th, 2016
What a professional environment ! The results where better than I had hope for. Thank you all !

February 17th, 2016
Supply Planner
5 star doctor.....best in his field......Dr Berger solved my chronic problem that other ENT doctors could not resolve. Recommend Dr Berger for accurate diagnosis and best treatment. He has special surgical skills than others can not match. Your health is important therefore go to the best.....

February 8th, 2016
Rid me of sinus condition that I had for years. Everything he told me was true and the results are excellent. I had a 2nd small procedure that rid me of pain in my inner ear that was unrelated to the sinus condition.

October 24th, 2015
TEACHER
Dr Berger and all his staff were professional, courteous, helpful and friendly from the moment I walked in for my first appointment, through the out patient surgery, and the healing afterward, to my final appointment with Dr. Berger.

October 15th, 2015
Most of the reviews for Dr. Berger are very favorable and I believe he is a good doctor. Perhaps, I am the exception and perhaps he was having a bad day. He was a little cold and clinical as some doctors can be. I asked a question which he didn't have a clear cut answer for me at first and then the second time I asked, I got an answer. So, was he just tired that day? Oh and by the way, when I asked a final question as he was leaving the room, he looked annoyed. I guess he made up for it by sending out a standard letter after the visit. The letter was a nice touch, signed by him, and probably standard.