A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Berger is Good. Dr. Berger has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Berger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Berger practice?
Dr. Alan Berger practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Emmaus, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Berger, Dr. Allen Berger