A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Berkower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Berkower is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkower
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Berkower, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkower graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Berkower has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Berkower MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Berkower practice?
- Dr. Alan Berkower has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Berkower practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.