Dr. Alan Berns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Berns?

October 7th, 2017

Awesome - fantastic Dr

I have been a patient of Dr. Berns since 2011. After previously seen 5 other psychiatrist, he was the only one to find the right combo of meds and get me stable. Dr. Berns is very patient and on a typical visit he spends at least 30 minutes with me. He truly cares about his patients and is no doubt heads and shoulders above other psychiatrist. Can't thank him enough - he literally saved my life.

October 5th, 2017

THE BEST!

Workers Comp, is constantly switching doctors, and I am so pleased to finally get a professional caring doctor. Dr. Berns is very sensitive to your needs and feelings. He is the only psychiatrist out of the other two that really makes an effort to understand how you feel. He will take all the time you need, and yet he is rarely late. He will involve you in the treatment, and sincerely include your opinion. His office staff is great, and run an efficient office. If you want an ethical intelligent up to date doctor, he's the one for you!

July 3rd, 2017

One of the Best Psychiatrist

I was lucky enough to be sent to Dr. Alan S. Berns by my workers comp adjuster after my previuos psychiatrist Dr. Kolin had passed. I have been seeing Dr. Berns for several years and am very happy with him and his staff. He is a very caring doctor and listens to what you say and does whatever needs to be done to make your life bettter. He is a very knowledgable doctor and takes his time with you and you never have to wait long to see him. I am very lucky they sent me to him and I refer my friends and family to him because he is a great psychiatrist.

October 24th, 2016

Best Doctor

Dr. Berns is an exemplary psychiatrist. Cares about your well being. Works well with others on your treatment team. Encourages second opinion. Very responsive to patient.

October 30th, 2015

Down to earth, matter of fact.

September 21st, 2015

Dr. Berns and his staff are the best. Each appointment is handled with professionalism by the office staff and with excellent care by Dr. Berns. He is thorough in each exam/appointment, listens to any concerns I may have, and works to resolve them. Under Dr. Bern's continuing care, I continue to be well, happy to have found such a good psychiatrist.

September 7th, 2015

I know that because of his extensive medical training doctor Berns is the best psychiatrist I could ever ask for. He conducts himself professionally and he is straight to the point in a respectful manner. Office staff is very kind and attentive. I can recommend his practice openly and without hesitation because I am doing better, I am level and very conscious about becoming a better person.

September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Alan Berns

I have been seeing Dr. Berns for over 10 years, in those 10 years he has helped me through some of the worst times in my life. Dr. Berns is an Exceptional doctor who spends the time with you and listens while providing guidance. I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND him for his professionalism and his ethical practices. He truly cares for his patients and makes sure they are okay before walking out his door. After being Dr. Berns patient for over 10 years, I would Never see another doctor for my issues. He is a life-saver and I completely believe in him to continue being my doctor for as long as necessary. I would also like to thank his staff, they have ALWAYS been pleasant, helpful and call you to remind you of your appointments. Thank you Dr. Berns and Staff!

August 19th, 2015

great doc

I've been seeing Dr. Berns for a few years now and I am so glad my therapist recommended him. After years of not knowing what was wrong with me, I finally got an accurate diagnosis and the right meds to help me. He spends about 30 minutes with me at each visit and really talks to me about what is going on. He doesn't just push the pills. I'm really happy I found him.

May 18th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Highly Recommend.

I have been a patient of Dr. Berns for around 10 years. I'm taking the time to write this review because I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. He is professional, ethical, personable, intelligent, takes the time and doesn't just write you a script, checks blood pressure, orders blood work, and understands the severity of possible side effects involved with some of the drugs he prescribes. If you're looking for a Psychiatrist to be your "fifth avenue drug dealer" and just give you meds without monitoring you & your health, or asking questions then this Dr. is NOT FOR YOU! He is precise and well educated on medications & health. He starts you on a medicine with a low dose and slowly raises the dosage if need be, so if there are any negative side effects he is able to catch them before causing harm. In addition, he takes his emergency line very seriously & I am very grateful that he has returned every call I've ever made to him or his emergency line in the past 10 years within 20 minutes! He cares. After seeing how some of my friend's issues have been handled not so carefully by their psychiatrists; I am very, very grateful that years back I chose him.

March 18th, 2015

Recommend to everyone! Good communicator

May 22nd, 2014

Worker's comp patient for over 10 years.

Dr. A Berns is fantastic psychiatrist especially since I have been forced to see 2 other psychiatrists that I was not permitted to select. He is down to earth and on the cutting edge of all types of patient treatment. He clearly is not controlled by a pharmacy kickbacks and demonstrates a sincere interest to the patient's well- being and our issues. He LISTENS and acts upon the responses, and will give the patient credit for their experience of learning through trying various medications/programs He and his staff show a sincere concern for your well-being and call to make sure you are okay. I am very comfortable sitting down without holding back any feelings because he responds like a compassionate doctor should, as opposed to an assembly line of patients. His staff is very professional and follow procedure to protect you privacy, and demonstrate overall concern for their patients well-being. Wouldn't trade this office for the world!