A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Beyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Beyer, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beyer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Beyer, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Beyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- Orange Coast Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Harris Beyer FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Beyer practice?
- Dr. Alan Beyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Beyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Huntington Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Huntington Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.