A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Beyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Beyer, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Beyer, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Beyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- Orange Coast Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Harris Beyer FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Beyer practice?
- Dr. Alan Beyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Beyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Huntington Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.