A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Biddinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Biddinger, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Biddinger, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biddinger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Biddinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan L Biddinger MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Biddinger practice?
- Dr. Alan Biddinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Biddinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.