Dr. Alan Biddinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
KNEE PROBLEMS
KIND PHYSICIAN, LISTENS AND GIVES THOROUGH RECOMMENDATIONS, AND SHOWS GENUINE CONCERN. HE OBVIOUSLY LOVES HIS WORK AND ENGAGING WITH PATIENTS, AND IT SHOWS IN HIS STAFF. EVERYONE I CAME INTO CONTACT WITH WAS PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY AND THE OFFICE WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO ACCOMODATE MY SCHEDULE. I WILL BE FOLLOWING UP WITH HIM AS NEEDED.

July 13th, 2016
Right knee
Dr. Alan takes time to listen to you. He has bechlor and master degree on engineering field before becoming the doctor. So that helps in thinking process. He couldn't solve my problem, but told me to see other doctors. Very honest about his opinions.

June 28th, 2016
excellent doctor - great bed-side manner!

June 3rd, 2016
Dr Biddinger was not able to take care of my problem but he referred me to doctor who could.

February 26th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Bettinger, unlike many orthopedic surgeons, takes the time to actually do a physical examination. He took the time to explain what was going on and was very reassuring. He made the correct diagnosis and got my knee back to normal

January 10th, 2016
Fabulous doctor!
Dr. Biddinger is amazing. He has helped with my knees pain emensely. He is kindhearted and courteous besides having a great personality. It's rare to meet a doctor who has more concern about their patients than Dr. Biddinger.

June 27th, 2015
Never had a better doctor who really listens and attempts to figure out what's going on. Absolutely fantastic. All medical professionals should take a lesson from him!

April 20th, 2015
He is the best of the best. Would never go anywhere else. Great Doctor!!

April 6th, 2015
Shoulder Repair
He was my second opinion - ended up being first choice! Excellent doctor!!!

March 27th, 2015
We have a special needs daughter. He was so wonderful and kind.

September 22nd, 2014
I dislocated a hip in 2013 which was repaired by closed reduction. The following year, I had been to 2 PMR doctors and had 2 PT sessions. My pain was really quite bad, and I could not walk beyond a mile or drive a car without a lot of pain. I grew so frustrated that I turned to "Yelp" an orthopedic doctor in Michigan and read about Dr. Alan Biddinger. I drove some distance to see him. Without a doubt, he is one of the finest physicians and diagnosed my problem that first visit. He listens to you and is very Intelligent! You can tell Dr. Biddinger wants to figure out the problem that brought you to his office. You work together and this establishes trust quickly and that is important. As a patient, you feel very confident in the decisions made. I would highly recommend Dr. Alan Biddinger.

August 13th, 2014
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME DOCTOR!
I've been with Dr. Biddinger for over 3 years now, for a chronic shoulder problem. I can't even describe what he has done for me-he gives me 100% plus-of his time and care. He returns calls personally and immediately whenever I have had an issue. He never missed a day when I was in the hospital, coming in the am and pm! He will sit with you and listen to every concern. Dr. Biddinger has worked on my shoulders when most doctors would push you off on another doctor. He has me so spoiled, because when I go to other doctors, I tend to compare the care and time spent with me, with Dr. Biddinger. There is NO comparison! I am more than blessed to have Dr. Biddinger as my doctor along with his staff! This is the most compassionate, caring, intelligent, doctor that I will ever have!