A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bienstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bienstock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bienstock, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bienstock graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bienstock has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Marc Bienstock MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Bienstock practice?
- Dr. Alan Bienstock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Bienstock practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.