Dr. Alan Bilyeu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Bilyeu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2016

Dr. Alan

Dr. Alan is a caring physician he listens to you and takes the time to explain what's going on. If he doesn't know something or it is out of his field of expertise he will send you to the specialist you need to go to. I have been a patient at Moweaqua Family Practice for approximately 17 or 18 years now and would recommend Dr. Bilyeu to anyone one.

May 25th, 2012

From Laura Cox

I have been doctoring here since I was 9. Over the 30 years, I have always been treated with courtesy. Dr Alan also takes care of most of my immediate family and several members of my extended family. No one has ever had a complaint. He has always treated us with care and understanding even after hours. He has always been very willing to send any of us to a specialist if needed and has always followed up to see how we are.

June 23rd, 2009

Agressive manner unwilling to listen

He is combatant if he thinks you are questioning him, his staff, when you try to get help for and on going problem. Such as a woman over fourty who is in constant pain. Refused to look deeper into problem though tests show no results.

February 16th, 2009

nice man but doesn't read chart

He is a nice man but doesn't read the patients charts. I am extremely allergic to several comman medicines and was given meds that I should not have been precribed, but since I'm not a doctor, I took them without knowing the reprocutions. Come to find out, after two trips to the ER (within a 12 hour period)if you are allergic to one med, this med should not have even been prescribed. I passed out and went into what my husband calls a med induced like coma. Here I am 6 days later and still having problems and under the care of an interanl medicine doctor to try to straighten out my system. My advise is to be very aware of what yu are taking if you have medicine allergies as his pharmasist doesnt offer any help.

January 8th, 2017