Family Physicians

Moweaqua Family Practice Center
620 N Putnam St
Moweaqua, IL 62550
217-768-3884
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  From Laura Cox  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

I have been doctoring here since I was 9. Over the 30 years, I have always been treated with courtesy. Dr Alan also takes care of most of my immediate family and several members of my extended family. No one has ever had a complaint. He has always treated us with care and understanding even after hours. He has always been very willing to send any of us to a specialist if needed and has always followed up to see how we are.

|  Agressive manner unwilling to listen  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2009

He is combatant if he thinks you are questioning him, his staff, when you try to get help for and on going problem. Such as a woman over fourty who is in constant pain. Refused to look deeper into problem though tests show no results.

|  nice man but doesn't read chart  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2009

He is a nice man but doesn't read the patients charts. I am extremely allergic to several comman medicines and was given meds that I should not have been precribed, but since I'm not a doctor, I took them without knowing the reprocutions. Come to find out, after two trips to the ER (within a 12 hour period)if you are allergic to one med, this med should not have even been prescribed. I passed out and went into what my husband calls a med induced like coma. Here I am 6 days later and still having problems and under the care of an interanl medicine doctor to try to straighten out my system. My advise is to be very aware of what yu are taking if you have medicine allergies as his pharmasist doesnt offer any help.