Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Tabitha Carlson on Apr 11th, 2014

Dr. Binette is an amazing doctor who really cares about you as a patient. If you want great service from a skilled doctor, Dr. Binette is your guy.

Jul 22nd, 2012

Extremely courteous and helpful staff. Nurse always returned calls and answered questions with in a short period of time and needs were always met. Dr. Binette was always very caring and courteous. Despite his very demanding practice he always made plenty of time during each visit and I never felt rushed. Would definately recommend him and his office.

|  Not too smart!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

This doctor thinks he is right on everything, he misdiagnoses and is very cocky in his bedside manner. He has overlooked so many problems with my pregnancy, which has lead to a miscarriage. I would not recommend him to anyone, and I feel really sorry for his patients.

|  very involved Dr.  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

If one can say that they really like having to go for their yearly examine, hello no one does. But Dr. Binette takes the time like no other Dr. I have been to to make the time to ask the personal questions and really pay attention to how you are doing.I really appreciate his willingness to listen and figure out what your real symptoms and problems are.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  82 days!  |  show details
by kelsey on May 19th, 2010

Dr. Binette was my doctor while I was in the hospital for 82 days during my pregnancy. He made some crucial decisions and saw me everyday. We developed a really good friendship which is not easy to do with most doctors. He is a great man and I truly believe because of him I got to take my son home with me the day after he was born!

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Juanita G on Nov 20th, 2009

Dr. Binette has been my Gynecologist for 5 years. I feel completely at ease with him. He makes an uncomfortable situation comfortable and entertaining (he has some good jokes). I also feel that he truly cares about what is going on with me. I am not just a number with Dr. Binette. Thanks to Dr. Binette, some problems that I had for 15 years, are now taken care of, because he took the time to figure out what was wrong. I would 100% recommend Dr. Binette to anyone.

Jun 9th, 2009

Dr Binette is the first Doctor that I've found that I can truly trust my life/health with. He's compassionate and he truly cares about his paitients whether it's your first time to see him or your fifty first time. I would't trade him for the world.

|  awesome doc  |  show details
by misty on Nov 6th, 2008

her is a awesome doc with he was was pcp did my c section and hysterectomy and both time he did a great job

Jun 14th, 2008

I have to bring my three young kids with me somethimes. Not only is he patient and understanding about my need to bring them, he remembers their names and interacts with them as well. And I am very comfortable talking about the uncomfortable things I'd rather not discuss.