Dr. Alan Binette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Binette?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017

My Dr

I have the honor of say Dr Binette is my Dr. I have been his patient since 1985 and I consider myself totally blessed. He is rarely on time for an appointment because he takes the time to talk to his patients, and listen. HE TRULY CARES.

September 15th, 2015

I was happy to find that Dr. Binette would be my primary care physician as well as my GYN, however I now realize that he is very busy and often preoccupied with much more important matters (e.g. a waiting caesarian pt.). It's understandable, however as I waited to be seen for my annual exam today, I asked myself if this is the physician I would want caring for me if I develop a serious/terminal illness. Dr. Binette is pleasant and certainly a capable physician. If you're a post-menopausal woman, however, you might try to find a clinician with more time for their older patients.

April 22nd, 2015

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Binette during my annual exam, he answered all my questions and listened to my concerns. He provided straight forward easy to understand answers and I have confidence in his ability to handle or assist with my needs. Thank you Dr.

April 12th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Binette is an amazing doctor who really cares about you as a patient. If you want great service from a skilled doctor, Dr. Binette is your guy.

July 22nd, 2012

Extremely courteous and helpful staff. Nurse always returned calls and answered questions with in a short period of time and needs were always met. Dr. Binette was always very caring and courteous. Despite his very demanding practice he always made plenty of time during each visit and I never felt rushed. Would definately recommend him and his office.

October 20th, 2011

Not too smart!

This doctor thinks he is right on everything, he misdiagnoses and is very cocky in his bedside manner. He has overlooked so many problems with my pregnancy, which has lead to a miscarriage. I would not recommend him to anyone, and I feel really sorry for his patients.

October 12th, 2011

very involved Dr.

If one can say that they really like having to go for their yearly examine, hello no one does. But Dr. Binette takes the time like no other Dr. I have been to to make the time to ask the personal questions and really pay attention to how you are doing.I really appreciate his willingness to listen and figure out what your real symptoms and problems are.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

May 19th, 2010

82 days!

Dr. Binette was my doctor while I was in the hospital for 82 days during my pregnancy. He made some crucial decisions and saw me everyday. We developed a really good friendship which is not easy to do with most doctors. He is a great man and I truly believe because of him I got to take my son home with me the day after he was born!

November 20th, 2009

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Binette has been my Gynecologist for 5 years. I feel completely at ease with him. He makes an uncomfortable situation comfortable and entertaining (he has some good jokes). I also feel that he truly cares about what is going on with me. I am not just a number with Dr. Binette. Thanks to Dr. Binette, some problems that I had for 15 years, are now taken care of, because he took the time to figure out what was wrong. I would 100% recommend Dr. Binette to anyone.

June 10th, 2009

Dr Binette is the first Doctor that I've found that I can truly trust my life/health with. He's compassionate and he truly cares about his paitients whether it's your first time to see him or your fifty first time. I would't trade him for the world.

November 7th, 2008

awesome doc

her is a awesome doc with he was was pcp did my c section and hysterectomy and both time he did a great job

June 15th, 2008

I have to bring my three young kids with me somethimes. Not only is he patient and understanding about my need to bring them, he remembers their names and interacts with them as well. And I am very comfortable talking about the uncomfortable things I'd rather not discuss.