Alan B Birnkrant MD Patient Reviews

April 27th, 2016
Dr Birnkrant is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person. I feel very fortunate to have found him. He is the most caring doctor one can have. I always have many questions and he patiently answers each of them. I needed to make a difficult decision and he helped me get other doctors' opinions; I will forever be thankful. His staff is also wonderful and always very helpful.

February 25th, 2016
Dr. Birnkrant is an excellent doctor, and I am very happy that he was able to see me. It was my first time visiting a gynecologist- he and his staff made sure to make me feel incredibly comfortable.

October 2nd, 2009
Dr. Birnkrant is wonderful!
Dr. Birnkrant is great. He sits down with each patient and discusses issues and options in detail. I want to get an IUD, and he was very forthcoming about the pros, cons, risks, and rewards involved. He is careful, cautious, and knowledgeable. I just hope Blue Cross/Blue Shield will let me get my IUD!!

September 2nd, 2009
Healing Hands
I Recently received surgery at the hands of Dr. Birnkrant. He has a wonderful,common sense approach that makes you trust his experience. His healing hands have allowed me to return to living without the pain of endometriosis and uterine fibroid tumors. I highly recommend him if he is in your insurance network.