Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Bitner
Dr. Alan Bitner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Bitner is affiliated with Primary Children+s Medical Center, St Mark'S Hospital and Latter-Day Saints Hospital. Dr. Bitner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Bitner has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Alan Bitner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Richard Hendershot
Allergy and Immunology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.08 mi12
Dr. Eric Chenworth
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.37 mi15
Dr. Alalia Berry
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology
Salt Lake City, UT 1.40 mi