A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bitner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bitner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bitner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitner graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bitner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan F Bitner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Bitner practice?
- Dr. Alan Bitner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Bitner practices Allergy & Immunology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists.