A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bitner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bitner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Bitner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitner graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bitner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan F Bitner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Bitner practice?
- Dr. Alan Bitner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Bitner practices Allergy & Immunology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists.