A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Blanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanc
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Blanc Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Blanc, LaC, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanc graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Howard Blanc LaC, MD, and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Blanc practice?
- Dr. Alan Blanc has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Blanc practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.