Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Henderson
Desert Perinatal Associates
3001 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052
702-341-6610
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  physician  |  show details
by susan on Oct 12th, 2013

I saw Alan bolnick on 12/27/12 he did my delivery for my baby at summerlin hospital and did not staple me right from a c section so i got a really bad staph infection and had to have home nurse come out not one time after delivery did he come to see if i was ok at the hospital he sent his staff then i told him i cant take antibiotics he gave them to me anyways i got so sick i was throwing up every day his staff came in said they were sorry and took me off i went threw alot but my baby is alive thats all that matters to me now.

|  So grateful for Dr. Bolnick  |  show details
by Lindsey on Feb 20th, 2013

Dr. Bolnick is an amazing and caring doctor. My husband and I are so grateful to him. I had a very difficult and dangerous pregnancy and the decisions Dr. Bolnick made in my care has allowed me to have two beautiful and healthy babies.

|  great doc!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

He has a horrible partner, Dr. Roberts. Make sure you DO NOT see him.Dr. Bolnick gave me the bad news that my high blood pressure would likely complicate my pregnancy. But he also gave me the good news that with carful monitoring; me and my baby will be ok.

|  Most Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

Couldn't ask for a more patient and caring doctor for my high risk pregnancy. He was very honest and let me know what was really going on.