A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Bonsteel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Bonsteel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonsteel
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonsteel graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bonsteel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Eastern Plumas Hospital
- Colusa Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Edward Bonsteel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Bonsteel practice?
- Dr. Alan Bonsteel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alan Bonsteel practices Family Medicine near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Clayton, CA.
See Salinas Family Physicians.