Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Borsari
Dr. Alan Borsari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fullerton, CA, with other offices in Fullerton, CA and Fullerton, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Borsari is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center and St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Borsari has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Borsari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.
Dr. Nancy Hernandez
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Fullerton, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Yong Suh
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Fullerton, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Steven Saltman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Fullerton, CA 0 mi46