A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Borsari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Borsari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borsari
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Borsari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Borsari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borsari graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Borsari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Eric Borsari MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Borsari practice?
- Dr. Alan Borsari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Borsari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Cardiologists.