A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Borsari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Borsari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borsari
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Borsari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Borsari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borsari graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Borsari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Eric Borsari MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Borsari practice?
- Dr. Alan Borsari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Borsari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Cardiologists.