A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Boulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Boulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Boulos, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulos graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Boulos practice?
Dr. Alan Boulos practices Neurological Surgery near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Latham, NY.
See Kingston Surgeons.