A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Boulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Boulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Boulos, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulos graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Samuel Boulos MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Boulos practice?
- Dr. Alan Boulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Boulos practices Neurological Surgery near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Latham, NY.
See Kingston Surgeons.