A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Boyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Boyar, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Boyar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyar graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Howard Boyar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Boyar practice?
- Dr. Alan Boyar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Boyar practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, NM.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Allergists.