Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Facelift  |  show details
by Barbara on Jul 15th, 2014

Wonderful, caring doctor and staff. I wouldn't hesitate having any other procedures by him. I am extremely happy with the results for my eyes, face and neck.

|  Amazing Botox Results  |  show details
by Roseann Somers on May 3rd, 2014

The first thing that comes to mind during my visit with Dr. Brackup was his and his staff's attentiveness to my needs were a priority. Also I was amazed at the results I received from the botox . I will be visiting Dr. Brackup's office in the near future. Thanks again.

|  Was looking old  |  show details
by Cheryll Stenson on Mar 12th, 2014

I can not say enough about Dr. Brackup and his staff, except that they are wonderful. From the ease in making an appointment for a consultation to the lower face lift surgery. It was seamless. Everything was explained and every question was answered. The results are more than I was expecting. I feel like a new person. I would not think twice about recommending Dr. Brackup to any of my friends. I would definitely choose him again.

|  A true professional.  |  show details
by Candace R. on Mar 12th, 2014

My sister recommended Dr. Brackup-she had several procedures done by him and was very pleased. He was truly pleasant to work with and his staff was terrific. At the initial assessment for a blepharoplasty, he spent lots of time with me describing what the operation entailed as well as during my follow-up appointments to make sure I was healing well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brackup to anyone who wants a physician who does beautiful work and that cares that YOU are satisfied with the results.

|  Great results!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2014

I had an upper and lower eye lift as well as a lower facelift. Dr. Brackup spent a lot of time with me to understand what I wanted. He never pressured me into any additional services. He made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. I was made completely aware of what to expect during and after surgery. I am thrilled with the results. He and his staff were very professional, helpful, and a pleasure to work with.

|  Excellent plastic surgeon  |  show details
by Rochelle R on Oct 19th, 2013

Dr. Alan Brackup has been amazing in every way. I just had my droopy eyelids repaired as well as cosmetic eyelift surgery. He did an excellent job with fabulous results. He is a wonderful person also. I have worked with him before for a mini facelift which was 3 years ago, and am still very pleased with my appearance. I wouldn’t use any other plastic surgeon.

|  If you are on the fence about a facelift...don't be!!!!!  |  show details
by Leaha Benjamin on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Brackup did a facelift and upper and lower eyelid surgery on me five weeks ago and I am thrilled with the results. He and his staff walked me through everything that would occur. I am a baby, and I can tell you that this was really not a bad procedure at all. I would do it again and recommend anybody who is apprehensive; not to hesitate!!! First day some discomfort after that Tylenol, icing and sleeping on a few pillows...no big deal with fantastic results!!!I no longer have to be self-conscious about jowls, turkey neck. I can take pictures with my family and not be concerned with how I look.....and yes, I am not afraid to say it....I am vain. I did this for myself and again, I am so happy!!!!

|  blepharoplasty  |  show details
by chere ferguson on May 25th, 2013

ladys listen up..what a fabulous doctor.. i had a upper eye lift- blepharoplasty while awake mind u and right in his office ..absolutely zero pain or discomfort..no pain afterwards at all ..yes theres bruising but thats it... nothing more ..its day 9 for me and im going to work tomorrow and my eyes look so young again , no droopy lids, no tired look any more ..would do this again without a second thought..took 45 mintues total...this is a must do ..if your upperlids are drooping..ur in ur out your beauitful once more :):)

Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Brackup is an outstanding professional. He was recommended to me by another plastic surgeon. This doctor would not do blepharoplasty because of the shape of my eyes. I needed an experienced surgeon, that is what he said. Dr.Brackup was the one that he mentioned favorably. I am followed his advice. I am very pleased with the outcome. The pain was minimal. I look ten years younger. The only problem that I have is the travel time. I wish I lived closer to the office.

Nov 7th, 2012

Dr. Brackup is a consumate professional. His experience and credentials are impeccable and the manner in which he treats his patents is excellent. I was recommended to him by my sister and met him after he performed a procedure on her. He came out into the waiting room to personally let me know that everything went very well and a time frame as to when she would be ready to leave. My experience was a pleasure. I was very pleased with the results and have nothing but compliments for him, the R.N.s and his office staff. The care and attention are apparent at every step of the way. Tom D

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

The Doctor and his staff are wonderful. My pre and post op care was great and the Doctor and staff really are concerned with your recovery and follow up care.I would recommend Dr. Brackup to anyone seeking the type of services he offers.

|  Strongly recommend!!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

My cousin recommended Dr Brackup after her procedure. He and his staff are great. Never have to wait - always prompt. I look 10 years younger - so much better!!

Jul 23rd, 2012

Ive had puffy eyes since my late 20s and have always looked tired, whether or not I had enough sleep or refrained from alcoholic beverages, and it has always bothered me. After considering four respected plastic surgeons, Dr. Brackup was by far my first choice! Not only does he have a fine reputation for being the best surgeon in his field, Dr. Brackup is also kind, approachable and honest. And most importantly, Im thrilled with the results - my eyes look terrific - very natural. Dr. Brackup exceeded my expectations! A few friends who do not know Ive had surgery mentioned I look very well rested. Id also like to add that Karen and the staff at St. Clares were beyond amazing professional, kind and caring. Give yourself the gift of working with Dr. Brackups team theyre the best!

|  Extremly professional with a dose of compassion!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

The office provides a warm and inviting feel as you walk through the door.Dr. Brackup and staff provide excellent care from the first consulation to your follow up care.The nurses are an extention of Dr. Brackup.Your proceedure includes skin care products and scheduled visits at no additional cost.i was lucky to find such an exceptional Dr. and staff.Affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital, in Langhore, Pa., you could not ask for a better facality to have your cosmetic surgery preformed.I had a face lift and lower eye resurfacing and have not looked of felt better in a very long time and this is because of Dr. Alan Brackup, MD,FACS SJB

|  Look like myself only better!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I am extremely pleased with the results of my face and eye lid lifts. I still look like myself but only younger and refreshed. His staff was very helpful and kind. He was very competent, professional but at the same time seemed very friendly and approachable. I was out and about after only two weeks much sooner than I expected!

|  Fillers to Face Lift  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

I consulted with three cosmetic facial surgeons and I chose Dr. Brackup for my face lift for the following reasons: integrity, skill, technique, qualifications, friendliness, excellent nursing staff, prompt return of phone calls. I am very happy with my results--I look the same but very refreshed and natural. The price for the face lift was competitive, however, Juvederm/Restylane fillers are much more expensive per syringe than other Doctors.

|  cosmetic procedure  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

i am very pleased with the outcome of my procedure and would recommend dr. brackup and his staff to my dearest friends and family. i felt like i was in the safest hands and i feel confident that i chose one of the best surgeons out there. i look 10 years or more younger. i have my confidence back. dr brackup and his staff were very kind and very helpful with any questions or concerns no matter how big or small.

|  The Best  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2012

I have been using Dr. Brackup's services for the past 12 years...His skills are outstanding..He is a truly beautiful person and a surperb doctor with an A plus staff...could not ask for more attention as a patient Seslye Tanker

May 3rd, 2012

I'm 62 yrs old and about a year and a half ago I had a full facelift (neck too), both upper and lower eyes done and a brow lift and I couldn't be happier! The look is completely natural and refreshed and the downtime was minimal. I'm an analyst by training so I had researched every bad result possible but Dr. Brackup patiently and honestly addressed each concern and I breezed through the surgery. His staff is wonderful and Michelle practically held my hand the whole time.DR.Brackup did my college roommate's lift six yrs ago and she still looks great.Dr. Brackup takes great pride in his work and it really shows.

|  He's the BEST!  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Brackup!!I go to him for fillers and he is truly the very best! I had gone to others before him and they were highly acclaimed - Dr. Brackup is better! He also is so nice and caring and he takes his time with you. He's a true artist and I would highly recommend him to everyone!

|  Cosmetic surgery  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

I was really nervous about pursuing surgery, but Dr. Brackup and his staff put me completely at ease and answered all my questions. Additionally, two other doctors who treat me said that he was the best and I believe they were correct. On the day of surgery, I was promptly taken into a private area, given warm blankets, allowed to have my friend with me, and was advised again as to what was going to happen, how I would feel and that I could call at any time with questions. The surgery went perfectly, I had no bruising, and although there was some discomfort, it was nothing I couldn't handle. My friends all say I now look 25 years younger!!

|  Happy camper  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Brackup performed a facelift on me about ten weeks ago and I'm thrilled with the result. It looks perfectly natural. I was starting too look like my grandmother and now I feel like myself again. It was almost pain-free and it healed much sooner than I had expected. His staff is wonderful and treated me like I was the most important person in the room. If I had to do it again I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Mar 9th, 2012

I had my eyes & face done. I had very little discomfort and brusing. My brusing was mostly in my neck area. Dr Brackup is very good on what he does. I feel he has done an excellent job.

|  Wonderful doctor and staff!  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Brackup is what every patient wants in a doctor-- the perfect combination of skill, knowledge, and warm bedside manner, combined with a staff that has those same qualities. You feel that he really cares about what brought you to his office and that's because he really does. Excellent credentials by themselves do not make a good doctor, it's excellent credentials plus expertise and compassion that make Dr. Brackup so very good. His staff is every bit as knowledgeable and nice as he is, and the office is beautiful. I am thrilled with my entire experience at Dr. Brackup's office and would highly recommend him to others. He's amazing!

|  Caring Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

I've had surgery and have had many visits with the doctor and his staff.The results of my surgery was miraculous and the follow up care is excellent.I would highly recommend this Dr. for cosmetic surgery.

|  A Number Ten  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

I have recently had a face lift done by Dr. Alan Brackup. The results were wonderful: keeping me age appropriate. I work with the public and the comments I have received were "Sue you look terrific". People do not see that I have had a lift - only that I look "terrific".I can rate my experience from beginning to end as a #10 including the care at St. Clairs Medical Center. If I had it to do over again, I would do it in a heart beat!

|  A good choice  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

I think this Dr. is excellent at what he does>

Nov 16th, 2011