Dr. Alan Brackup Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Brackup?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Alan Brackup?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2016

Go for it!!!!

Dr. Brackup's confident manner was very reassuring to me when I bravely consulted him about facial surgery. Every time I passed a mirror, I did not recognize myself in the reflection. I needed to do something to turn back the clock. He took time, made recommendations, and was very thoughtful in his approach. I did my homework before my consultation and therefore knew his stellar qualifications and I was pleased that he is also an ophthalmology surgeon. I had my surgery (brow lift, facelift, forehead lift, eyelids, and laser under my eyes and nose) about a month ago. I have already had four follow up visits, all very positive. Dr. Brackup's staff are all knowledgeable, friendly, and happy. Michelle, his nurse, has answered my myriad of questions since day one. The surgery center is privately located so I did not run into anyone I knew. His office is the first one by the entrance, so while you are healing you do not have to be faced by curious onlookers. I didn't look too pretty the first week, but by the end of the second week my looks were acceptable so I could venture out with confidence. Now, at four weeks, I can say I look amazing. Two of my sisters and one of my friends are already scheduling consults with Dr. Brackup because they are amazed at how good I look. While you are in the waiting room, check out the two huge binders of thank-you notes to Dr. Brackup from his very grateful clientele. I can't think of enough superlatives to acknowledge my experience with Dr. Brackup. Go for it!!!

February 15th, 2016

Worth the wait!

I waited a long time to get my eyes done and it was worth the wait. I had my upper and lower (bags) eyes done. Dr. Brackup and his staff were just wonderful. I had no pain, just had to put some drops in and cream on the stitches. Some dry eye, but that has gone away also.

November 14th, 2015

I can't believe a Dr. this wonderful exists - from consultation to now 3 procedures, the whole process feels like you're on a team together. Dr.Brackup really cares and wants to help you-each patient is valued, you are not just one of the many faces he will see in a day like other Drs sometimes make you feel. This office will ask what you are looking to do, and not sell you just anything. Please give Cosmetic Surgery Specialists a try, I promise it's worth your time and money.

August 5th, 2015

I had low eyelid surgery with Dr. Brackup. He was wonderful and took can of me. The staff was very courteous, friendly and very professional.

May 28th, 2015

Excellent results

I had a great experience with Dr. Brackup and his staff and wonderful results. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Professional, courteous, passionate about his profession, and an excellent surgeon.

July 15th, 2014

Facelift

Wonderful, caring doctor and staff. I wouldn't hesitate having any other procedures by him. I am extremely happy with the results for my eyes, face and neck.

May 3rd, 2014

Amazing Botox Results

The first thing that comes to mind during my visit with Dr. Brackup was his and his staff's attentiveness to my needs were a priority. Also I was amazed at the results I received from the botox . I will be visiting Dr. Brackup's office in the near future. Thanks again.

March 13th, 2014

Was looking old

I can not say enough about Dr. Brackup and his staff, except that they are wonderful. From the ease in making an appointment for a consultation to the lower face lift surgery. It was seamless. Everything was explained and every question was answered. The results are more than I was expecting. I feel like a new person. I would not think twice about recommending Dr. Brackup to any of my friends. I would definitely choose him again.

March 12th, 2014

A true professional.

My sister recommended Dr. Brackup-she had several procedures done by him and was very pleased. He was truly pleasant to work with and his staff was terrific. At the initial assessment for a blepharoplasty, he spent lots of time with me describing what the operation entailed as well as during my follow-up appointments to make sure I was healing well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brackup to anyone who wants a physician who does beautiful work and that cares that YOU are satisfied with the results.

February 7th, 2014

Great results!

I had an upper and lower eye lift as well as a lower facelift. Dr. Brackup spent a lot of time with me to understand what I wanted. He never pressured me into any additional services. He made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. I was made completely aware of what to expect during and after surgery. I am thrilled with the results. He and his staff were very professional, helpful, and a pleasure to work with.

October 19th, 2013

Excellent plastic surgeon

Dr. Alan Brackup has been amazing in every way. I just had my droopy eyelids repaired as well as cosmetic eyelift surgery. He did an excellent job with fabulous results. He is a wonderful person also. I have worked with him before for a mini facelift which was 3 years ago, and am still very pleased with my appearance. I wouldn’t use any other plastic surgeon.

July 24th, 2013

If you are on the fence about a facelift...don't be!!!!!

Dr. Brackup did a facelift and upper and lower eyelid surgery on me five weeks ago and I am thrilled with the results. He and his staff walked me through everything that would occur. I am a baby, and I can tell you that this was really not a bad procedure at all. I would do it again and recommend anybody who is apprehensive; not to hesitate!!! First day some discomfort after that Tylenol, icing and sleeping on a few pillows...no big deal with fantastic results!!!I no longer have to be self-conscious about jowls, turkey neck. I can take pictures with my family and not be concerned with how I look.....and yes, I am not afraid to say it....I am vain. I did this for myself and again, I am so happy!!!!