A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Brader, bariatric surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brader
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brader, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brader graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brader has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Hayden Brader MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Brader practice?
- Dr. Alan Brader has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Brader practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Surgeons.