Dr. Alan Hayden Brader MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Brader, bariatric surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brader, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy, Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery), and Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brader graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brader has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance